Carving runes on the inner sky of an empyeran, trying to make meaning and hoping that those from without understand as well.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Games I'm About to Play

So, Rick's gonna run some Dogs. I'm highly looking forward to it. I'm gonna have hazel fuckin' eyes! heh (Inside Joke) I'm looking forward to finding out how this fallout stuff works.

And then, I'm gonna run some Burning Wheel! It's gonna be in Lankhmar, but I don't have any ideas yet. I'm probably going to take one of the Fafhrd and Grey Mouser stories I have and retool it. I think it's gonna rawk because I'll take some bright people and put some uber-crunch in front of them and see what happens. It'll help me gauge my crunch levels for my game.

Sorry, no picture this time. Next time, I'll have some cool stuff about Iron Wrought, Mana Born.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home